Granite— derived from the Latin ‘granum’, a grain, in reference to the coarse-grained structure of the stone.
Granite is an intrusive igneous rock formed from liquid magma, the molten rock found at the earth’s core. The liquid is cooled slowly to form a hard and durable substance that has been used in buildings and structures for thousands of years.
The chemical composition of granite is similar to that of lava. However, granite owes its hardness and density to the fact that it has been solidified deep within the earth under extreme pressure.
Granite is available in a range of colours and textures making it an ideal choice for both residential and commercial projects – whether the design is contemporary or traditional.
The popularity of granite pavers is due to:
• A large variety of colours and textures being available
• Strength, durability and hardness of stone.
• Superior reputation – it has been used for centuries across all building applications including bench tops, facades, monuments and pavements.
• Long term return on investment
• Resistant to long term weathering and aging
• Competitively priced compared to man-made replicas
Please find below our core range of Granite. Other colours, textures and finishes are available upon request.
Showing all 5 results